TastePro Refund Policy

Customers are responsible for acknowledging the availability, blackout dates, flexibility and all other prior to booking a restaurant, bar, lounge, tasting room or any other product or service listed on TastePro. Customers are also responsible for verifying the arrival date and group size selected for each restaurant, bar, lounge, tasting room or any other product or service listed. Any customer or member of their party who fails to arrive at a booked restaurant within the restaurant’s availability window; who arrives on a date or time not specified in their booking, that conflicts with a venue’s posted blackout dates, or is otherwise outside of a restaurant’s posted availability dates and times; or is found in violation of any of the restaurant’s posted policies, as specified on the restaurant’s listing page, is subject to their booking becoming null and void. 


If a customer needs to cancel all or part of their tour, they can do so by 11:59pm the day before the earliest arrival date listed on their booking confirmation. TastePro will refund 95% of the tour cost, minus service fees. The remaining 5% is used to cover nonrefundable transaction costs and administration required to process each cancellation. TastePro Service fees are nonrefundable.


Restaurant management reserve the right to refuse service to customers who arrive outside their posted availability window and/or on posted blackout dates, guests in violation of any of the restaurant’s posted policies, and guests that arrive with a party size that does not match the one specified on their booking confirmation. Restaurants also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone in violation of their general code of conduct and any local, state and federal laws, whereby the customer’s booking will become null and void. 


If a customer is unable to redeem their booking on its specified date and the restaurant has ‘strict’ flexibility, then the booking becomes null and void and is nonrefundable. If a customer is unable to redeem their booking on its specified date and the restaurant has ‘flexible’ flexibility, then the booking for that restaurant can be redeemed within 7 days before or after the specified date, provided that the customer arrives on a day and time within that restaurant’s availability window. If the customer is unable to redeem their booking within 7 days of the specified date, then the booking becomes null and void and is nonrefundable. 


If a customer is unable to redeem multiple or all restaurants on their tour, then their bookings are subject each corresponding restaurant’s posted flexibility. Only the restaurants with ‘flexible’ flexibility from the original tour will be able to accept bookings, within 7 days of the date specified in the booking confirmation. 


If a customer is unable to redeem their booking due to extenuating circumstances such as illness, injury or acts of God, they should send details of their case to Info@GoTastePro.com. TastePro will review each matter on a case-by-case basis. In all cases, TastePro service fees remain nonrefundable. 


If a customer is unable to redeem their booking due to circumstances where the restaurant is at fault, they should send details of their case to Info@GoTastePro.com. TastePro will review each matter on a case-by-case basis. 


Restaurant flexibility policies are listed below, and displayed on each restaurant’s listing page: 


Flexible: Bookings can be redeemed on any day that the restaurant accepts TastePro customers, as listed on the restaurant’s listing page, up to 7 days before or after the day listed on your booking confirmation. Your whole group must arrive within the time(s) specified on the restaurant’s listing page. 


Strict: Bookings can only be redeemed on the day listed in your booking confirmation. Your whole group must arrive within the time(s) specified on the restaurant’s listing page.